Friday, August 8, 2008

improving our moving by grooving

i just had to take a break from the sea of boxes consuming every square inch of our house. in my spare time, i've composed several limericks for your enjoyment. unpacking a house just ain't fun with kids, can it even be done? if you can remember don't ask in september for my patience, by then, will be none. and ... with each new box that i unwrap i ask why we have all this crap i'm stating my case: we don't have the space i just want to go take a nap. indulge me with one last effort ... i find one thing but not the whole pair and i'm tired of wondering where. procrastination is key hence this poetry my misery i wanted to share.

1 comment:

Leslie Atkins said...

my sister, she has a new home
and moving is making her groan
though i know her plight
my sympathy's slight
for i have moved ten times to her one