Wednesday, April 7, 2010

wordless wednesday

can a mother survive one day without feeling Mommy Guilt about something? my guilt du jour is the fact that five out of the past six posts have been about LIAM. and rather than incur the wrath of my younger sister -- whose most important job on this earth is to look out for her second-born niece -- i thought i'd devote today to All Things Susanna.

which sounded great. until i ran into a problem.  seems i don't actually have many recent pictures of susanna.

so, let guilt reign supreme. below are a few pictures of liam's and my trip down to atlanta, with a promise that i'll do my best to get some good photos of my darling daughter and share them with you next week.

bad, bad mommy.

liam spent a good 45 minutes poring over the safety manual.  if you're ever on a plane that goes down, call liam.  he can tell you exactly what to do.

 he had to wear my sunglasses to deal with the glare.  quite a glamorous take-off, if i do say so myself.

we visited the atlanta aquarium and liam was smitten with the beluga whales -- especially the male one. "he's named beethoven and is 15 feet long and 1800 pounds!" he explains each time he sees this photo.

i would be lying if i said that the plane ride, or the aquarium, or playing in centennial park was the highlight of our trip.  no, that honor goes solely to the wii at my aunt's house where we stayed.  liam spent quite some time creating "mii"s to resemble family members and friends.

and now i'm cleared of any Mommy Guilt, for here is the "mii" liam created (under my user name) of susanna! so -- whew. i do have a picture of susanna after all.

2 comments:

Leslie (Second Child) said...

I have called SCPS (Second Child Protective Services). (And, yes, I had noticed the relative infrequency of Susanna blog posts.) Unacceptable!!

Laura said...

I love this!