Saturday, May 8, 2010

About My Mom, susanna style

just in time for mother's day, another post written by one of our children.  susanna has been blessed with the same 3's preschool teacher as liam had last year, so it's been really interesting to see the same questions asked and how vastly different their answers are.  liam's were pretty much on-the-money ... susanna's, not so much.

About My Mom
My mom's name is Sara.
She is 13 years old.
She loves me because I love her.
Mom likes to cook marshmallows.
She weighs 16 pounds.
Mom likes to play doll house with me.
She is special because we play together.
When I grow up I will buy her a choo-choo.*
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 2010!
Love, aSusann**

* i was quite confused by the choo-choo, since my girly daughter has never been interested in trains of any kind.  it was in a conversation at dinner that we learned that she had actually said tutu -- which makes perfect sense.  (meaning, it makes sense coming from my ballet-loving daughter.  not that it makes sense that i'll want a tutu when i'm pushing 60.)

** she started with "Susann", ran out of room, and just stuck that last "a" at the front.  that, too, makes perfect sense to a mom.

1 comment:

cheryl said...

I love this post, Sara! Happy Mother's Day! I just love the explanation of how she stuck the 'a' back to the beginning!!