Friday, March 2, 2012

he shoots, he scores

i am drowning in a sea of work ... so my time at the computer these days is limited.  (HA!  what i mean to say is that i am now in front of my computer upwards of 8 hours a day helping to write the new north carolina algebra I curriculum ... so my time to spend on our blog is limited.  time on math-related websites?  no problem there.  pun intended.) 

but posts like this one are easy: upload a video from the ipad of liam playing some basketball, and i'm done.  one of susanna as cheerleader (and i use that term loosely) will surely be coming soon.

my favorite part of each clip is his reaction afterwards.  it's not just a smile; his whole body lights up with JOY.  i'm so glad i have it recorded, because this is the essence of who liam is.

No comments: